Monday, June 30, 2008

Mikawa Est. 1997

By far this is one of my most loved crafts that I did. I made this at a Souper Saturday last year. It cost about $14. It came complete with the vinyl lettering and the frame(blank wood) the glass and the ribbon. Most everyone decided to paint their frame black and then spray it with the sealer. I chose to paint mine black, but I did not want the crisp look so I sanded mine down a before I put the sealer on. While I waited for the paint to dry, I applied the lettering to the glass. It is a vinyl lettering that I am sure that they got from a company on line "uppercaseliving.com". After that was done, I glued the glass into the frame and then I thread the ribbon through. It is a sage green color. I plan to change it to a pink or a cranberry color. Something that will "pop"

3 comments:

Karena said...

Very Cute!
They don't have super saturdays out here:( I loved the crafts that were made. Have a great day, see you in less than a week!

Mandy said...

I didn't realize you had this website, cute stuff too!

Lisa said...

Your frame is really cute! Glad you like it. We are are starting sign ups for our Super Saturday next week...if you are interested. We love it when old friends come and visit us for Enrichment activities :)