Monday, November 3, 2008

Creative Clothes Pins

I cannot take credit for this cute idea. Actually, It was Amanda that told me about this craft on our cousin Bailey's Blog. So I took a look and decided to join Amanda in making some. We did this while Crab Apple jelly was a cookin' and setting. It was easy and a lot of fun. Even Amanda's 4yr old Lindy got into it! These are some of Amanda's (above and below)
And these are mine. I thought that this is a great way to cheer up someone. Also great for Visiting Teaching gifts. We have yet to get the magnets to go on the back, but that will come soon!
To find out how to make these cute little magnet clips, check out my cousin's blog
http://absolutelycheesy.blogspot.com
Thanks Bailey for the great idea!

4 comments:

Bailey said...

They look so good! I'm glad you guys like them. I've also used them with out the magnets just as clips for around the kitchen (chip bags, mail, goodie bags for friends.) Looks like you guys had fun!

market value from ASP & Rekan said...

I have read your Bog, following very interesting contents. Increase public knowledge to me. a success for you. I have permission to read the next. I hope youu the beautiful day and is always happy and healthy.

http://gladyaregita.blogspot.com/

Leif, Jacove, Zana, Noah & Ewan said...

WOW, I did not know you were so crafty! My mom is a crafty lady and I did NOT inherit any form of craftiness. lol :) Those are some fun ideas.

Leif, Jacove, Zana, Noah & Ewan said...

I had no idea you were so crafty! Cute idea.