Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I am a Child of God

I just LOVE Deseret Book! I found this kit there and spent too much money on it but I had to have it! It is vinyl lettering. It came with directions on how to do it. I went to Lowes and found the right size and thickness that I wanted and then had them cut it down to size. I did add an inch on the width and the length than what the directions advised.
I painted the wood and then followed the directions on applying the vinyl lettering. I thought that it needed a little more detail and added the little pink flowers under the red line. I think that it turned out great! It sits on Emma's desk in her room. She loves it and it reminds her that she is a Child of God and that He is always there with her, to lead her and guide her and to walk beside her. Definitely worth the money that I spent!

0 comments: