Friday, May 2, 2008

Megan's Amazingly Beautiful Cross Stitch!

Years ago Dennis and I found this beautiful cross stitch and had to have it! The only problem was ....I do not cross stitch...I have no patience for it! We decided to ask Megan if she would be able to do it for us. We knew that she enjoyed to cross stitch. Well years later she was able to get it done! We then took a couple more years to get it framed! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! Thank you Meg for your time and talent! It turned out beautiful!

This is some material that I found and fell in love with. I plan on making some sort of valance for the dining room window. We have hung the Japanese girl in our dining room. This material matches the cross stitch and the kitchen! I also want to make a matching valance for the kitchen. I already have pink appliances in my kitchen and we have been looking for some new dishes that are the red. It will be great when I can get it all done!
This is the window that I plan on making the valance for.

1 comments:

Maymo said...

haha... Its like you made a post just for me... oh wait, you DID!!! I love you and thats why I made you the cross stitch :)