Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Wall


I wanted to show the wall that I put a lot of my crafts on. We are planning on taking new family pictures. Soon. But these ones of the girls are just too cute!
The figure on the left is 2 bears and in the middle is little wood blocks that have numbers on them. There is also wood blocks that have the months on them and then the numbers set on top. I am also big on angels. There are 2 angels. One on each side of the blocks. Then there is a bear angel with the sign that reads"forever friends"
On the end it is a picture of Dennis and I. Taken not too long after we were married!
I stained(Dennis)the wood shelf that I got on sale at Michaels. Raggidy Anne and Andy Home Sweet Home, I fell in love with at the "White Fence Farm"
I did paint the mattes Blue. they use to be mauvey pinky color. blue matched my decor much better!

0 comments: